While you are here researching the best school for you, please consider the benefits of becoming an Academy student and find out why we are Los Angeles’s number one choice for music lessons.
12 benefits of taking music lessons with SoundLife Music Academy:
1. In-home Guitar Lessons, Voice Lessons, Piano Lessons, Drums Lessons, Bass Lessons, and More!
We are the only school in Los Angeles that offers: Electric & Acoustic Guitar Lessons, Voice Lessons, Piano Lessons, Bass Lessons, Drum Lessons and year-round Rock Band Classes delivered right to you and given by professional working musicians.
2. The most qualified teaching faculty in Southern California!We have experienced music teachers, all with college training and professional performance experience. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them. With multiple music teachers for every instrument, we are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your music lesson needs. Our teachers have been featured on major network television and on tour with todays most popular artists. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn in your music lesson.
3. The widest range of music lesson times available seven days a week!We are the only music school in Southern California that offers music lessons seven days a week from early in the morning to late at night to accommodate your busy schedule. Whatever works for you, works for us.
4. A proven track record of excellence.Visit our testimonial page to see what our students and parents are saying. SoundLife Music Academy has a proven track record of offering quality music lessons, from guitar lessons, to voice lessons, to piano lessons and drum lessons in Los Angeles, California year round. Our full time mission is teaching life skills through music lessons.
5. Music recitals on a real showcase room stage!We offer two recitals a year on a full size showcase stage giving our students the real rockstar experience! Every parent just wants to know how their child is doing and if they are really progressing. The best way for a parent to understand if their investment in lessons is really worth it, is to have their child participate in a recital.
Our recitals are held in May and December.
We do not charge recital participation fees.
6. Professional staff seven days a week to serve you. We offer full time professional customer service for our students and parents seven days a week.
7. Month-to-month music lessons.SoundLife Music Academy does not require semester minimums. Every student here is on a month-to-month basis.
8. Early morning and lunch time lessons for homeschoolers, retirees, college students and working professionals.Since we are an in-home school, our schedules are very flexible. This allows us to offer lessons as early as 9 a.m. and we see many students between the hours of 11 a.m.-2 p.m. If you are a homeschool parent, retiree, college student or working professional who has a flexible schedule, take advantage of our early morning and lunch time music lesson spots.
9. Life skills through music.It is our mission to teach students more than academic musical skills. We want to instill discipline, dedication, problem solving, tenacity, as well as public speaking and performance! Music is an enriching part of a balanced education.
10. Monthly progress reports for every student.Our students will receive a detailed progress report from their teacher at the end of every month. These progress reports are encouraging and meant to share with students and parents alike how far the student has come.
11. Giving back
A portion of every in-home music lesson taught at SoundLife Music Academy is donated to charity through an organization called Free Arts. Check them out here.
12. 100% Tax Deductible
Music lessons are an investment, and 100% tax deductible. We provide every family with an end of the year summary to be used as a tax write off!